• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon Coach Luncheon - Thursday: We are very lucky to have [Redacted]?

No way in hell they trot Jeffy out for this. They'll send Chill or Rusty.

Tickets are on me for anyone that goes and wears a #Buzzout shirt. No shirt concealment rule will be in full effect.

Tickets are on me for anyone that goes and wears a #Buzzout shirt. No shirt concealment rule will be in full effect.
Get some of vt's stats on signs going too. Make it a shitshow.

Buzz won't be having live conversations...all small talk must be pre-approved by the AD.

Interesting. I'm already in on the Feb 7 luncheon. This one was not scheduled. Trying to fly under the radar on us. That or Wellman wanted to crow about our great improvement by beating up on cripples on the home court.

Buzz won't be having live conversations...all small talk must be pre-approved by the AD.

Stan Cotton will talk for fifteen minutes then Bzz gives us culture change and how young we are and the progress we are making for five minutes and then we hit the road. And the food is bland.

Someone please ask some difficult questions as these things. Buzz can't be feeling comfortable. Unfortunately, I can't make the drive from Raleighwood.

Someone please ask some difficult questions as these things. Buzz can't be feeling comfortable. Unfortunately, I can't make the drive from Raleighwood.

Some folks did just this with the assclown's radio show and we saw what happened there. Try this in a public forum and I suspect Wellman will brandish a gun given just how paranoid he has become.

I will be in Winston Thursday morning for a business meeting....if I get done in time I might have to go watch this train wreck....

Please someone go to this and yell, "2-40 on the road in conference games at Colorado and Wake!" I would do the deed, but I have classes at that time.

Cut your classes Woiody- get your priorities in order and get this done for us! Ha ha ha

Please someone go to this and yell, "2-40 on the road in conference games at Colorado and Wake!" I would do the deed, but I have classes at that time.

If you will tell your professor what you plan to do, he/she may give you extra credit...

He'll send a manager to answer questions as long as the questions are approved.

Back