• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BZ is 1-17 ON THE ROAD IN CONFERENCE - 2-40 ON THE ROAD at CU/WFU

JimDuncan

Reaction score
Totally shocking. I haven't checked this but assuming it is true, yes?

Last edited:
How many of those games were on Tues? Could be a very strong correlation.

These are the types of stats that need to be prominent in arguments that Bz just hasn't shown anything. They hold weight and are unassailable.

Bzzz just gets it done. Just a flat out winner.

Fuck you, Ron. Fuck you, Bzzz.

I really think that at least 20 fraternity guys that I went to school with would be a better coach and have a better winning percentage than Buzz right now. I'll bet we could comb the WFU intramural leagues at present and have a better option for coaching our team.

Can Kahill and Swain stop giving out the ties to callers on the Coach's show and start giving them to Buzz? Or maybe we could pre-record a question where the winning caller donates his tie to Buzz?

"He’s been gone for four days. So he’s just a recruiting nut. He is on the move all the time." -- Ron Wellman speaking about his boy

Can someone check this stat? I will edit if it's wrong. I have a feeling it is true. We won at BC last year I think.

So what is higher at the end of the season: Bzz's road winning percentage or Cavanaugh's road shooting percentage?

"He’s been gone for four days. So he’s just a recruiting nut. He is on the move all the time." -- Ron Wellman speaking about his boy
On the move all the time, Ron? You mean like on the move to different jobs all the time because he keeps getting fired? Are you trying to tell us something, Ron?

Last edited:

Pretty sure Bz just flies around the country eating meals alone and running up in-room movie bills so it seems like he's actually doing something.

It seems like everyday people on here uncover new stats that show just how terrible of a coach Jeffrey is. The ineptitude of this man never ceases to amaze me.

have any of the losses been by single digits? if I remember correctly, either zero or 1 of them has been. with more by 15+ than 10-14.

They had a graphic of it during the game showing the year-by-year totals during the Bzz era. Of course at the time it was 1-16, though 17 was inevitable at that point.

Back