• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2010-2011 - Worse than I remember

RacerDeac

#iwasright #rjlies
Reaction score
Holy hell...just went back and looked at Bz's first season. It was enlightening, even to someone as #Buzzout as myself. I had repressed just how bad things were. While I'm amazed that people can look at the Clemson game and remain #Buzzin, I'm even more amazed that anyone who calls themselves a Wake Forest fan made it through that first season believing [Redacted] would ever be a successful coach at Wake.

Use the drop-down in upper right to get to 2010-2011:
http://www.wakeforestsports.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/wake-m-baskbl-sched.html

I'm more #Buzzout now than I was 15 minutes ago. And that's saying a lot.

Last edited:
Yeah we lost the first five conference games by a combined 128 points, or by approximately 25 points a game.

That's hilariously bad.

Yeah we lost the first five conference games by a combined 128 points, or by approximately 25 points a game.

That's hilariously bad.
RainMan_087Pyxurz.jpg

At the time, I was told that the combined coaching prowess of Krzyzewski, Wooden, Auerbach, Allen and Naismith wouldn't have won any more games, so I stayed #BzNeutral until the next year when the combined intellect of Krzyzewski, Wooden, Auerbach, Allen and Naismith was still unable to get out of last place.

At the time, I was told that the combined coaching prowess of Krzyzewski, Wooden, Auerbach, Allen and Naismith wouldn't have won any more games, so I stayed #BzNeutral until the next year when the combined intellect of Krzyzewski, Wooden, Auerbach, Allen and Naismith was still unable to get out of last place.

We were NINTH!!

Back