• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The time is now, let's bring him home

BringBackCaldwel

Reaction score
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nf...-jim-caldwell-ravens/?sct=hp_t11_a4&eref=sihp

130115231653-jim-caldwell-t1-wide.jpg
]

You know it's funny, watching the game Saturday they kept talking about how predictable the Ravens were on 1st down by running Ray Rice on almost every first down. I have to admit, I had flashbacks.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Sincerely, Wake alum, 1995-1999

Yeah. That sounds just like a move RW would make! ;)

He did something right. They are in the AFC championship game. That offense was really struggling when they brought him in and has caught fire.

He did something right. They are in the AFC championship game. That offense was really struggling when they brought him in and has caught fire.

Great coordinator and position coach, "turrible" head coach material. I don't think Grobe would be able to bring him on as OC.

Back