• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AFA

tbpnwe

Reaction score
Great line for AFA in win vs. celtics last night.

Spent a good amount of time in the doghouse, but now is playing very well.

AFA had 18 points and 9 boards. Was 3-9 from the floor but 12-13 from the line.

I feel like that guy has so much untapped potential still. Glad to see that he's developing well in the NBA.

I feel like that guy has so much untapped potential still. Glad to see that he's developing well in the NBA.

i agree. AFA and Jeff Teague both are just now developing into NBA talent starters and could both peak and turn into all stars, as they are 2 young promising players. I think playing in the Olympics really helped Aminu's game this summer

Slow down soldier. Aminu was getting DNPs two weeks ago. I'd take kawahi Leonard over aminu 8 days a week and there are a ton of point guards ahead of Teague right now in the

JT is having a pretty good year. Obviously the PG position is loaded right now but he's a quality starter. 13 PPG, 45% from the field, 38% from 3, 6.6A/2.7TO, 2.4 RPG, 1.5 SPG. He'll be 25 in June so I wouldn't be surprised to see him keep getting better.

Yeah I get jaybone's comment about AFA, but Teague has become a very good starting point guard.

Looks like Aminu's numbers across the board are climbing though. Up to a 13.6 PER, Points, Reb, Ast, Stl, FG% climbing. Monty's a good coach for him, will push him to improve.

Back