• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Te'o thread cont. (as of 1/17/11 7:30 AM EST)

RattlerDeac

Reaction score
Story keeps getting stranger.....is a Hatch plant to blame?

Last edited:
WTF? IrishSlim couldn't take it anymore?

But seriously, I was literally reading that thread a few minutes ago...

Yeah....that was my bad. I went to merge the two threads and an inadvertent click deleted it instead. We're working on getting it back. It wasnt an IP glitch. Feel free to continue the conversation here until then, and we'll merge it with the old thread.

I THOUGHT WE COULD DISCUSS FREELY HERE??? DOWN WITH CENSORSHIP!!!

Yeah....that was my bad. I went to merge the two threads and an inadvertent click deleted it instead. We're working on getting it back. It wasnt an IP glitch. Feel free to continue the conversation here until then, and we'll merge it with the old thread.

I'm gonna go ahead and blame Numbers for this.

I'm sorry. This is my fault. I knew I should not have referred to him as the "Roman Athletic Director."

Mine was the last post. I think they have a satellite that does this shit.

tsy may be working for them.

Last edited:

this is how it starts

One of the most notorious Nazis was Josef Mengele. He had a particular fascination with 'experimenting' on Jewish children - especially twins.

He would separate twins into different buildings. Then he would slowly, slowly torture one twin, the other twin would be monitored for signs of distress, to see if they picked up on their sibling's pain by 'telepathy'.

AND YOU WANT TO BAN MY MANTI TE'O THREAD.........

WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER !

One of the most notorious Nazis was Josef Mengele. He had a particular fascination with 'experimenting' on Jewish children - especially twins.

He would separate twins into different buildings. Then he would slowly, slowly torture one twin, the other twin would be monitored for signs of distress, to see if they picked up on their sibling's pain by 'telepathy'.

AND YOU WANT TO BAN MY MANTI TE'O THREAD.........

WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER !

This is one of my favorite board memes of all time. I laugh every time.

teo_medium.gif

52483747481583958131729.jpg

Slap a new title on this thread and UPDATE ME ON EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED AFTER 12pm LAST NIGHT I BEG YOU

Back