• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Forbes: ACC > SEC in revenues

But that will likely change soon, because most of the money comes from television deals, and the SEC is renegotiating its contracts after expansion.

Conference expenses per each athlete versus regular students. The SEC spends roughly $163,000 per athlete while the ACC spends $103,000.

screen_shot_2013-01-16_at_10.22.04_am.png

http://deadspin.com/5976391/sec-schools-spend-163931-per-athlete-and-other-ways-the-ncaa-is-a-bonfire-for-your-money

I'm sure the SEC spends much more than that on players... it just can't all be reported.

TheReff and the SEC are intellectually on the same plane.

Championship plane I might add sailor. Whereas you I might add must be on a 6th or 7th lower tier plane like ACC football is to the SEC football.

Championship plane I might add sailor. Whereas you I might add must be on a 6th or 7th lower tier plane like ACC football is to the SEC football.

We were talking about intellect, not football. Figures that you would confuse the two. Thanks for helping to make my point.

The Reff doesn't care about revenues. All I know is the SEC has 7 straight football titles and is the best football conference, where the ACC is just a bunch of wannabees. Care to discuss that Damo?

"Wannabees" like the Gamecocks, who want to be SEC champs but can't figure out how to get close?

The Reff doesn't care about revenues. All I know is the SEC has 7 straight football titles and is the best football conference, where the ACC is just a bunch of wannabees. Care to discuss that Damo?

I wonder how those football titles would shake out if there was a legit playoff instead of a championship game that is SEC champ vs. undefeated big 10 team w/ soft schedule/Notre Dame/2nd best SEC team by default because of the power of the almighty SEC.

Or is your head too far up Jadeveon Clowney's ass to see the obvious flaw in your analysis?

TheReff's right. The ACC sucks ass. Reality. The problem with that isn't the message. It's the messenger.

Speaking of Clowney, I read a tweet earlier today that mentioned his being at an awards presentation today (or recently) at which Nick Saban was recognized. Evidently, Clowney rolled his eyes throughout Saban's speech. Don't be jealous, Jadeveon.

Back