• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many more regular season games does Wake win?

BUZZ OUT!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
ncb_a_wellbzd_400.jpg

I think three is reasonable. We will likely defeat VPI at the end of the year and maybe steal one on.Saturday. that means we just need one win in our remaining 6 home games.

I think three is reasonable. We will likely defeat VPI at the end of the year and maybe steal one on.Saturday. that means we just need one win in our remaining 6 home games.

I don't disagree with any of this; it's just such an unbelievably sad reality.

2 or 3. Freshman wall is coming. CJ historically seems a bit streaky. On a good streak now but...will that last?

2 or 3. Freshman wall is coming. CJ historically seems a bit streaky. On a good streak now but...will that last?

Just like last year--CJ & Travis both ran out of steam having to carry the team and playing major minutes. Could happen again this year without getting proper rest during games. But we need CJ down the stretch of close winnable games like UVa & BC.

Went with 4. I think folks aren't considering that there are a bunch of similarly bad teams who also play like shite on the road.

I think we have realistic opportunities to win only two of our remaining games: VT and GT at home. But those are not guaranteed wins. I'd say that after losing 9 in a row going into the home GT game, we might be a little downtrodden. Even moreso at the end when we play VT. So at most I give us ONE more win.

Back