• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Weekend Update 1-18-13

thedeacfan

Ricky Peral
Reaction score
I thought this should have it's own thread. Credit to TheIsh for the find...

LOL! "the Fighting Bzdeliks"...

"Virginia Tech has had a much-needed week off, and it will be at home, which should be enough against the Fighting Bzdeliks, who are not exactly road warriors."

The proposed narrative for a Wake Forest loss is another goodie...

"Wake Forest Loss: JEFF [Redacted] CAN’T WIN ON THE ROAD! (Well, at home too, but mostly the road.)"

It can no longer be denied. Our basketball program IS a running joke. Thank you Ron Wellman, you no-good sorry POS.

I thought this should have it's own thread. Credit to TheIsh for the find...

LOL! "the Fighting Bzdeliks"...

The proposed narrative for a Wake Forest loss is another goodie...

It can no longer be denied. Our basketball program IS a running joke. Thank you Ron Wellman, you no-good sorry POS.

+billions. We are openly mocked by journalists.

Remember The Name
Tyler Cavanaugh

I don’t say this to pick on you, Tyler. Really. But, buddy? You might want to stop shooting for a little bit.In his first three ACC games, the freshman shot 3-of-12 from the floor - 25%. But at Clemson, he pretty much wanted to take all of the shots. Wake attempted 61 shots and he took 12. He made one. When he’s on the court, he attempts 24.6% of Wake’s shots - more than ANYONE ON THE TEAM except Travis McKie.
Didn't realize that.

Back