• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SHOULD I FEEL GUILTY IF I SELL MY NC STATE TICKETS FOR TUESDAY?

memphisslim

Reaction score
I remember being there for last year's game and watching Coach Bz clap those infernal hands regardless of the score and we got pounded bad. I can't see it getting any better Tuesday, and I have someone who really wants the tickets which I am willing to let him have at a financial loss to me.

I could barely stand to watch the Clemson game, it was so bad and in fact my girlfriend finally changed the channel to watch some of a Shrek movie. That's how bad it was.

Many of you probably know that the Wake Forest Sports.com website shows a bunch of happy kids wearing Gold storming the court during either what had to be the Prosser or Gaudio years as advertisement for this game. That's pretty sad. We've not beaten any ranked teams under Bz and I remember checking that during the previous 20 years under Odom, Prosser and Gaudio, we had defeated at least one or more ranked teams during each of those years.

I hope a bunch of happy kids are storming the court Tuesday night if we beat NC State, but I just can't believe we will be even close.

Here are two pictures from last years NC State game at the Joel.

1st Half:
F3szCOp.png

2nd Half
0O3aC6h.png

You should feel guilty if you take someone's money for them. In fact, you should feel guilty if you give them away. Our "product" is a fraud.

Who keeps tagging "we all fuck dwarves"? Interesting fetish.

How do losses still upset you? Once the numbness takes over they become almost amusing.

Thanks for the guidance. Have decided to sell them, although at a financial loss to an acquaintance. No guilt now.

Hey hey look at me I PUT THE THREAD TITLE IN ALL CAPS PLEASE LOOK AT ME!!!!!

Hey hey look at me I PUT THE THREAD TITLE IN ALL CAPS PLEASE LOOK AT ME!!!!!

I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN. WILL NOT REPEAT ERROR. IT DOES LOOK LIKE I AM BEING A SCREAMINGDEMON. PLEASE AM NOT TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT OVER A TRIVIAL POINT.

It will be a miserable nite for Deacon fans. We do not match up with state at all.

This and the game in Raleigh will be the biggest beat downs of the year. I don't blame you one bit.

Back