• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UMD v UNC-Ch

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
How in the world did Maryland win all of those games? They are terrible. They have about 5 TOs where a defender is no where near the ball handler.

This is the first time I have seen them...perhaps they are having a bad game but they look like a mediocre pick up team.

I'm a little late on this, but why did Maryland decide to replace their "fear the turtle" logo with that generic ass M?

Fuck it, i'm rooting for Carolina in this one, at least they're ACC.

How in the world did Maryland win all of those games? They are terrible. They have about 5 TOs where a defender is no where near the ball handler.

This is the first time I have seen them...perhaps they are having a bad game but they look like a mediocre pick up team.

Cupcake schedule.

Better question....why the fuck are they wearing two different shoes? If you are going to have the balls to wear god awful uniforms at least put a D1 caliber product on the court/field. They can't get to the Big 10 soon enough.

Len is going to absolutely kill us when we play Maryland. We have no one to contain a skilled 7'1" big.

The twerps have several bigs who will kill us. They always do.

I get a kick out of threads like this--if you think Maryland is bad, wait til we go to College Park. You'll find out what bad is then.

Jake Layman (#10 on Maryland) went to my high school, so I find myself having a little thing for UMD. Sorry.

I was watching this while working out at the gym, and accidentally blurted out "LOL at Maryland trying to play basketball!" Drew some grins from the folks in Tar Heel attire. Unintended disaster ... I don't like giving aid and comfort to The Enemy.

Back