• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Virginia Tech Game Thread

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
Game tips in about half an hour. It's a road conference game, and you guys know how those usually end with Bzzz at the helm.

Virginia Tech really doesn't have anybody who can do much besides Green, just need to come out confidently and get to the basket.

Virginia Tech really doesn't have anybody who can do much besides Green, just need to come out confidently and get to the basket.
To be honest, can't the same be said for us? Just replace Green with CJ and Travis (both of which can be fairly inconsistent). It's definitely a winnable game, but with any road ACC game, I lose some confidence.

But you can never doubt Wake's ability to allow some random guy to score 25 points and just torch us.

But you can never doubt Wake's ability to allow some random guy to score 25 points and just torch us.
"You talking to me?"

andre_almeida_2011_01_03.jpg

I don't like junk defenses but this is the classic time to use a box and one.

With CJ on him? I'd play a modified triangle and two where we double team him whenever he starts to drive down the lane.

That's what i'd think Codi then Madison and even some Tree.

Moto sure isn't afraid to take it to the hole.

who walked....the link isn't up yet.....anyone got another?

Back