• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gonzaga/Butler game

If that involves the success that Gonzaga and Butler have had over the past decade, I'll take it.

Battle of two coaches we'd all love to have but will never get. It's like looking at the Victorias Secret catalog.

I like that analogy.

I'd love to have either of these coaches.

We don't hold a candle to either of these teams. Sigh.

Because our coach looks weird when slapping hands after buzzer beaters

Wait, did people think we would hold a candle to them? These are the 8th and 13th best teams in the country according to the polls and 12th and 35th according to KenPom.

kenpom is ruining basketball discussion on this board.

well that and our shitty ass coach

Wait, did people think we would hold a candle to them? These are the 8th and 13th best teams in the country according to the polls and 12th and 35th according to KenPom.
No, of course not. Just reminiscing about the old days when we would be able to hang with them.

RainMan_087Pyxurz.jpg
[/IMG]

kenpom is ruining basketball discussion on this board.

well that and our shitty ass coach

How is it ruining basketball discussion?

People have been citing the polls forever and it's far better and accurate than people saying "zomgz I can't believe State lost to Maryland" when in actuality Maryland was favored by one and won by one.

Moonz, If you're going to continue making that goddamn Rain Man joke, at least resize the picture.

If you don't, I'm going to start dropping the biggest jpeg of the Qantas logo I can find every time you do this.

This is a fucking awesome game. I'd love to go to Indiana sometime and do a game at Hinkle and one in Bloomington.

Remember when we beat Gonzaga at the Kennel? That was fun, if not cultured.

Moonz, If you're going to continue making that goddamn Rain Man joke, at least resize the picture.

If you don't, I'm going to start dropping the biggest jpeg of the Qantas logo I can find every time you do this.

I don't even know what that means. But go for it.

Brian's Song only makes #6 on Dookie Vs list of favorite sports movies. Screws Wake again. Katz has it #1 with Fifth Quarter second.

Back