• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Conference Championships Thread

As a Patriots fan, Falcons honestly scare me more than the Niners. Roddy, Julio, and Gonzalez would shred our secondary.

Well that was easy.

I really don't want to see a Falcons-Pats Super Bowl. They're the two teams I hate the most in the NFL. I like the Ravens a lot and I hate SF's Harbaugh. I hope it's Ravens-49ers though.

you all realize that we will have a Deac in the Super Bowl this year

I will say the 49ers with Kaepernick is more exciting/fun to watch than them with Alex Smith.

Let's all remember that the Seahawks beat the Niners 42-13. I think some "experts" were jumping on the Niners bandwagon a little too quickly after what Kaep did last week.

Through last week the Sagarin rankings (Pure Points - more accurate)

1. Seattle Seahawks
2. New England Patriots
3. San Francisco 49ers
6. Atlanta Falcons
9. Baltimore Ravens

Well that was easy.

I really don't want to see a Falcons-Pats Super Bowl. They're the two teams I hate the most in the NFL. I like the Ravens a lot and I hate SF's Harbaugh. I hope it's Ravens-49ers though.

I would agree, but I hate the Cowboys more.

Let's all remember that the Seahawks beat the Niners 42-13. I think some "experts" were jumping on the Niners bandwagon a little too quickly after what Kaep did last week.

They did whip us pretty good but have to remember we were without the best player on our team and we didn't run the regular offense. Ran 5 plays from pistol that game, zero the final game vs the Cards and apparently it worked pretty well to lull the Packers to sleep last week as we ran 60% of snaps from the Pistol.

Oh man, that dude just hit so hard.

Back