• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Ravens have the SB in the bag

What a spectacularly awkward locker room trophy presentation this has been.

I know one Deac that's happy for the Ravens. For those who dont remember Michael McCrary, he is the career sack leader at Wake. Read about his retirement and non-profit. A true alum we can be very proud of...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_McCrary

After he retired, I saw him in a downtown restaurant before a game. Introduced myself as both a Ravens fan and Wake grad and said how much I appreciated watching him in both unis. Then said how much I appreciated his Supreme Court case, and he did a double take before he realized what I was talking about.

The Caldwell factor is the real reason they are winning it all.

Flacco is resembling Eli a lot right now. Has sort of an inconsistent, gunslinger reputation attached to him but is turning it on in the playoffs.

Last edited:
I wish Ray Lewis was dead. Like the two guys he killed.

His whole I found Jesus thing makes me sick. If I was a Christian I'd be all kinds of offended.

Ray Lewis is the fucking worst. He'll be broke in a couple years and selling memorabilia in Vegas to make rent in some shithole apartment even palma wouldn't touch.

Flacco is resembling Eli a lot right now. Has sort of an inconsistent, gunslinger reputation attached to him but is turning it on in the playoffs.

Because they finally switched the OL around to the positions where they should be, and they're protecting him much better. Joe has a great arm, can make every throw and is accurate in the pocket. The problem is he doesn't sense pressure and is awkward when you force him out of the pocket. He ain't no Roethlisberger when pressured. That and he hated his OC of the last few years. We wouldn't be where we are had Bisciotti not forced Harbs to fire Cam Cameron when he did. While I have some issues with Caldwell's play calling, the offense likes him and responds to him, whereas Joe and the WRs despised Cam.

Back