• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How are the Patriots and Lance Armstrong any different?

Deacon511

Reaction score
So let me make sure I am correct on this when Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the Patriots started secretly filming their opponents they won 3 Super Bowls. Once they were busted for cheating they have never won one. How is what they accomplished any different then what Lance Armstrong Barry Bonds or Roger Clemens accomplished in their careers.

"Bernard Pollard is responsible for injuring more Patriots than the Britians in the Revolutionary War "

Funny how Times New Roman is weird on these boards.

This is perfect, I was saying yesterday that its funny that ESPN can't talk about Bonds without mentioning steroids but you wouldn't know about spygate if you didn't follow the NFL before the day of the draft it affected them.

I guess the difference would be that we have no idea what Bonds or Armstrong would have accomplished without PEDs, and the Pats have been ridiculously, consistently good since Spygate? And I'm not even a Pats fan.

Armstrong finished third in a TDF while clean. That's pretty good. And Bonds was a pretty good ball player when he was a toothpick early in his career.

Armstrong finished third in a TDF while clean. That's pretty good. And Bonds was a pretty good ball player when he was a toothpick early in his career.

I think there's some questions about that. Also, what BDZ said.

lance was never clean

IMG_1481.jpg

That's the sad thing about Bonds. He would have been a first-ballot HOF easily had he not decided to 'roid up in his late 30s after getting jealous of McGwire, etc. Also, he should have stayed in Pittsburgh.

They're both the same in that they play their respective sports with one ball. Har har.

How many SB have pats won since they got busted?

How many SB's have they won since Brady blew out his knee?

There are a a lot of reasons the Pats have not won again.

First being they've never been able to fully rebuild their defense. If they could pair a top ranked defense with their top ranked offense they would truly be unbeatable. Even in the 16-0 regular season they won by over powering teams with their offense.

Over the years, the Pats and Brady have become too confident in their passing game. My favorite is 3rd and 2 and they go for the 30 yard play instead of moving the chains. If they are on, it's great and you blow out the other team, if not you score one TD in the AFC championship game.

Finally, too many 3 and outs in the last 5 minutes. With their insistence on the passing game, they go 3 and out and leave a ton of time on the clock. They've been burned by this a few times.

How many SB have pats won since they got busted?

How many SB have the Eagles, Redskins, Cowboys, Dolphins, Bills, Jets, Browns, Bengals, Vikings, Lions, Bears, Panthers, Falcons, Buccaneers, Titans, Colts, Jaguars, Texans, Chiefs, Broncos, Chargers, Raiders, Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, Ravens*, and 49ers* won since the 2007 season?

Back