• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who wants to see Joe Looney get a Super Bowl ring?

DeaconWalker

Reaction score
I mean seriously, he was one of the most amazing players we have had in recent years and the Deacs were really hurting this year without him.

I like both of the teams in the Super Bowl but I really want to see Joe Looney get a Super Bowl ring!

I am still bitter about Harbaugh's whining when we beat them

Reactions: TBR
Better question: Who doesn't? To hell with all who would rather see a Deac not maximize his time at one of the sports world's greatest events.

I am still bitter about Harbaugh's whining when we beat them

Agreed- he's a great football coach but a douche. I remember him going on and on about how it was unfair that the game was a noon start for a West Coast Team. John Harbaugh is definitely my favorite of the brothers- seems much kinder.

I doubt he'll be active (would be the first time all season if he is) but I'm definitely hoping for a Super Bowl ring for him..

Agreed- he's a great football coach but a douche. I remember him going on and on about how it was unfair that the game was a noon start for a West Coast Team. John Harbaugh is definitely my favorite of the brothers- seems much kinder.

And the subsequent running up the score in the return game at Stanford.

And the following year scheduled us extremely late on the west coast. A game in which he challenged a play with about 5 minutes left and over a 50 point lead.

Yeah, I hate Harbaugh and I am a Ravens fan. This one is easy for me. Boldin and Smith are really great guys too. Ravens are a fun team to pull for. And did I mention that I hate Harbaugh?

You got to know that Hairball hated Grobie. He sure didn't think Grobe was the coach that he was hyped to be...

Would like to see Randy Moss get a ring, so yes I guess.

Back