• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Belichick pulls a Buzz

I mean yeah, he should take to them I guess, but what would you get out of it. Belichick never says anything of value anyway, so who cares.

2 men who should never be mentioned in the same sentence, thread, etc. Bzzz should pull a belichek and win something.

If buzz recorded other team's practices, we still wouldn't win.

Belichick has always been an ass when it comes to any non-football part of the job, especially press relations. While I chuckled when Shannon Sharpe called him out for being a sore loser, it's really no big deal. And this way, he's not fined. Whereas had he responded to Wilcots in the moment with "we played like shit in the 2nd half, what kind of stupid fucking question is that, Solomon?," he'd be in a lot more trouble. And he knows himself well enough to know evading Wilcots is the lesser of 2 evils.

If he had said "Fuck you, buddy," followed by "I don't know, ask them," that would be pulling a Buzz.

It thought he was very gracious (by Belichick standards) in the post game handshake.

I actually haven't thought about this before, but Buzz and Belichick have both won 3 Super Bowls. Actually Buzz won two in one season...I bet Belichick couldn't do that.

If Bzz gets to the national semifinals and then skips out on an interview, I'll give him a pass.

Back