• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State@Wake perfect storm or Bzz saves job

Deac83

Reaction score
- State plays like crap against Clemson but still wins
- Play UNC next - huge rivalry game
- Wake - trap game
- CJ two bad games on the road wants to make amends at home
- Devin is producing offense in the post

Wake shocks the Wolfpack with a 1 point win (after leading by 10 in the second half), simultaneously spreading joy and horror across the Wake Forest Nation.

theyreshitty.jpg

I don't know how they come up with the results but real RPI has us at a 1 point loss. Prior to VT it was a 1 or 2 point win. Sure would be an awesome game to steal a win. And yes many would die with horror.

I feel like you will not be disappointed tomorrow (as in you will get killed and it won't save Bz's job :thumbsup:)

- State plays like crap against Clemson but still wins
- Play UNC next - huge rivalry game
- Wake - trap game
- CJ two bad games on the road wants to make amends at home
- Devin is producing offense in the post

Wake shocks the Wolfpack with a 1 point win (after leading by 10 in the second half), simultaneously spreading joy and horror across the Wake Forest Nation.

How I wish you were right! Don't care how it affects Bz in or out!

Which two players are guarding Howell and Leslie? We're screwed. I also still have nightmares about the last time Travis was supposed to check Scott Wood in the Joel. Blowout city, board rages.

The Pack has demonstrated a tendency to play down to its competition so far this year. However, I agree with FYC that having Travis on Scottie Wood is an unsettling scenario. They only go 6 or 7 deep, so maybe we can get a break here or there and steal one at home (I really dont believe that will happen ... but here's to hoping!)

My guess is that we keep it closer than it should be but lose by about 10 in the end. Howell may have 25 rebounds. We need about 3 more Devin Thomases for this one.

We lose by an uninspiring 14.

Richard Howell will be in foul trouble tomm, limiting his productivity

If Rountree doesn't play heavy minutes this game then we will have run out of places to put nails in bzz's coffin. He's our best bet for guarding either leslie or wood. Devin is going to have to keep his head up and battle all game. Howell is going to outplay him but Devin's got the build and skill set to mitigate Howell a little bit.

CJ needs his shots to start falling and Codi is going to come out swinging in this game. I think it will be entertaining for a half and then bzz will insist on playing chase and tyler too many minutes and the wolfpack will run away with it quickly.

Not sure if Tree on Leslie is a good idea.. like him on Wood though. Fact is we don't have two good options for post defense. Moto makes the most sense to start.

And I agree Chase really doesn't have a place in this game. He isn't good on D anyway, but will be really screwed trying to guard anyone in State's main back court rotation.

ETA: Thinking about it Bz will probably go to some zone so he can get Chase burn.

Last edited:
"Chase" is a pretty appropriate name for him on defense.

Winning this game would hurt the cause. Hold your nose and pull for the team with the most fans in the building tomorrow.

Back