• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake +7 O/U 147

I'm thinking 75-54 or so.

Seems low. My guess was that the number would be +9. I would think the range of likely outcomes would be Wake winning by a point or two all the way to losing by around 20.

With all the action Leslie and Howell create, I would not be surprised to see Devin get in foul trouble. If that happens it becomes layup drills for State.

I thought the line would be 12-14.

With all the action Leslie and Howell create, I would not be surprised to see Devin get in foul trouble. If that happens it becomes layup drills for State.

I thought the line would be 12-14.

It's going to be a layup drill anyways. We get destroyed. O me game closer to seeing the door hit Bzzz and Wellman in the ass on the way out.

I'm not pulling for State. And this 1 game isn't going to have much bearing on whether he keeps his job.

I'm not pulling for State either....I'll be watching and cheering on the Deacs to pull the upset, but ya gotta be realistic.

If NC State covers, they will have a +100 scoring margin vs Wake Forest under Jeff [Redacted] (5 games total).

I'm not pulling for State. And this 1 game isn't going to have much bearing on whether he keeps his job.

Yeah. It's not like reasonable people would need more evidence of Bz' ineptitude. We are not dealing with reasonable people so a bad loss doesn't matter. It is a way to cope with the loss.

They've been pretty meh in ACC play aside from their (admittedly impressive) win vs. Duke. A 1-point loss @ MD, a 4-point win vs. Clemson, a 5-point win @ BC, and a home win vs. GT in which they won by 13 but were tied 55-55 with about 7 minutes left.

The closest analogue to tonight's game appears to be their win @ BC. They beat BC by only 5 despite shooting 48%, only turning the ball over 7 times, only outrebounding BC by 2, and where BC shot 41% overall and 31% from 3.

Granted I think BC is a better matchup against State than we are -- mostly, if not entirely because of Anderson -- but I don't think 7 is a crazy-low spread. In any event, I predict we'll lose by more than that simply because we appear to be really good at not making FTs (BC made 24 vs. State) and getting our shot blocked (State only blocked 2 of BC's shots, a number we'll likely top by the first TV time-out).

Don't think there is any way Wake gets to 70 tonight. 81-67 sounds about right.

It's pathetic that there is a segment of Wake fans that actually want Wake to lose thinking that it will an imapct on whether [Redacted] will return.

It's pathetic that there is a segment of Wake fans that actually want Wake to lose thinking that it will an imapct on whether [Redacted] will return.

I think it's pathetic that people wanted to try to stick by that obvious loser for his first 2 years in charge here.

Goes both ways.

Back