• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's Go NC State: Send Buzz PACKing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
img13206684.jpg

Prius-Car-GW125-WebM.jpg

BUZZ OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the sports equivalent of balling your pet. Well played, Marque. You've beastialiated your alma mater. The thing with beastialization is that neither you or the pet will ever forget it.

I feel a gaybone coming.....wait for it....

This is the sports equivalent of balling your pet. Well played, Marque. You've beastialiated your alma mater. The thing with beastialization is that neither you or the pet will ever forget it.

So much pent up sexual frustration in this one.

The term "[Redacted]'d" was coined after our last NC State game.

"That 12-0 run, the seven point play was part of it. You take away those runs, we outscored them by 19."

i don't see how this is any different than rooting your team to get a better draft pick. wake forest is better off getting rid of bz than beating nc state.

The prius with the trailer made me chuckle...

That being said, are we the first fan base to have a contingent pulling this hard for the opposition? No other instances come to mind, at least to this degree. It makes us look pretty fucking bad. And yes I understand that having a bad team makes us look bad too.

Seems like we are breaking fanbase sound barriers around here. To cry or laugh?

I have never considered pulling against Wake even in the stack years, but I know a lot of Wake fans who hope Wake loses out to get rid of Buzz.

Thanks Ron Wellman, this is what it has come to.

Wake Basketball has become a no-lose proposition in some ways. If we win, I'm always happy for the players, and winning doesn't suck. If we lose, it is one more nail in Bzz's coffin. Either way, there is something for me to feel good about.

As an example, I harken back to Saturday. A few years back, a loss like that would have ruined my day (if not my whole weekend). Instead, I had a fleeting moment of disappointment when CJ and Cav's shots missed, followed by an immediate sense of joy when I saw Bz standing there shaking hands like someone had just pissed in his mouth.

I hear there is a conspiracy afoot to keep Bzz around. Gott is throwing this game as a long term investment in keeping Wake down.

I'm not going to judge anybody else, but I can't pull against the Deacs.

Wake Basketball has become a no-lose proposition in some ways. If we win, I'm always happy for the players, and winning doesn't suck. If we lose, it is one more nail in Bzz's coffin. Either way, there is something for me to feel good about.

As an example, I harken back to Saturday. A few years back, a loss like that would have ruined my day (if not my whole weekend). Instead, I had a fleeting moment of disappointment when CJ and Cav's shots missed, followed by an immediate sense of joy when I saw Bz standing there shaking hands like someone had just pissed in his mouth.

where is this gif???????

i don't see how this is any different than rooting your team to get a better draft pick. wake forest is better off getting rid of bz than beating nc state.
This. I'm pretty indifferent to whether we win or lose. If we win, I'm happy for the players' confidence. If we lose, well, it's just one step closer to Bzzz being out the door.

Back