• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where's Wellman's Bunker Located?

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
Does anyone know where Wellman's office is located? Does he have one at the Miller Center or Reynold's Gym? I'm willing to slip some pieces of paper with some gaudy stats under his door if you guys can tell me where Ronnie hides out.

You can mail him the stats.

PO Box 7265, Winston-Salem, NC 27109

It will probably get the same amount of attention as it would if you slipped it under his door. Sadly, he probably has a separate trash can set aside just for any such inconvenient truths that he likes to ignore.

Find where he parks his auto and paste the stats on his windshield...sure to grab his attention @ least temporarily...

Find where he parks his auto and paste the stats on his windshield...sure to grab his attention @ least temporarily...
It's funny, last year I was on my way to class and I saw Bz getting out of his Prius, and I was going to do precisely that right after my class was finished. But when I went back an hour later after my class, his car was gone. SOB!

DeaconOEF/OIFvet, it may be a good idea if a bunch of people on here send him mail pretending to be donors with a brief letter enclosed with something along the lines of, "Here's my donation to WFU athletics this year." with no check or money enclosed of course. Instead, all he finds in the envelope is stats of the train wreck that is the Jeff [Redacted] era. Ron probably isn't the one who opens them, but what the hell, it's worth a 44 cent stamp.

If some are to be believed, his new office is actually at feet of Hatch like a loyal puppy. Here's to hoping the suckitude doesn't go that high up the ladder.

word on the street is that it's actually in Reynolda.

I know for a fact that Hatch's is in Reynolda. Since everybody associated with the AD are such great friends, I imagine that Wellman's office is too.

Ostrich-man-head-in-sand.gif

It's funny, last year I was on my way to class and I saw Bz getting out of his Prius, and I was going to do precisely that right after my class was finished. But when I went back an hour later after my class, his car was gone. SOB!

DeaconOEF/OIFvet, it may be a good idea if a bunch of people on here send him mail pretending to be donors with a brief letter enclosed with something along the lines of, "Here's my donation to WFU athletics this year." with no check or money enclosed of course. Instead, all he finds in the envelope is stats of the train wreck that is the Jeff [Redacted] era. Ron probably isn't the one who opens them, but what the hell, it's worth a 44 cent stamp.

LOL, the only people on that staff that I feel sorry for lately, is the poor secretaries that have to delve through all of this.

Back