• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Devin Thomas

Just feed him in the 2nd half....keep his confidence rolling. I wanna see a 20-20 night.

And then he transfers at the end of the year.

We need a big. Devin can't do it all. But he is giving it the old college try. He's a basketball player.

Come again?

You just see my name and lose all rationality...

Here's the post above mine:

"woody9186
Ricky Peral

And then he transfers at the end of the year."

Making such a post is the definition of being an asshole.

"woody9186
Ricky Peral

Jeez, temper down. It was a joke. I hope he doesn't transfer of course.

"woody9186
Ricky Peral

LOL...I had no idea what you were responding to because you didn't indicate WTF you were responding to. Learn to use the quote button...it's right there for ya.

That said, you are a damn hypocrite...you just talked down a player on the game thread and now you're upset that someone made a joke about players transferring from a team with 8 TRANSFERS IN TWO SEASONS.

Saying Moto isn't good offensively is not talking him down. In each post, including this one, I mention he plays really hard and should get minutes.

You are ridiculous...

I would think you could see a post directly above mine.../My bad all you see is me and then lose your mind. You have been doing ever since this board started.

Moto is beyond awful offensively. he must be a world class practice player.

Hypocrite. Add me to the list of posters you claim are obsessed with you if it makes you feel better.

There's no question you are.....you found the one post out five or so that didn't give him props at the same time.

Hypocrite. Add me to the list of posters you claim are obsessed with you if it makes you feel better.

rj is important, dammit!

Not in real life. But in his own mind on a single small internet message board.

He takes what he can get. Or imagine he gets.

DT is having a breakout game similar to a guy with the same initials in reverse!

i'd love to see 10-15 PnR/game with Codi next year...

Back