• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BZZZZZIN BABAY!!!!!!!1 110% ALL THE TIME!!!

Bzzz is a cancer. Now we're never going to be able to get rid of him

Seriously, if we bring in a solid coach next year, this team can compete in the top tier next season. It's awesome how a meaningful team used to feel half a decade away. Now with one coaching change, I really believe we can be back in contention as soon as next year.

Just remember, A blind squirrel will find a nut from time to time...let's see if they can make it 2 in a row...if so, then Buzz likely to be a coach of the year candidate...

Most impressive part of the performance is that this came after a 1 point loss at the buzzer that we should have won. Down 12 at half.......

Say what you want, that's good coaching.

Most impressive part of the performance is that this came after a 1 point loss at the buzzer that we should have won. Down 12 at half.......

Say what you want, that's good coaching.

Hard to disagree with this. As much as I hate the guy, he somehow keeps them playing hard and picking themselves up off the deck.

This team is fun to watch and cheer for. Great win tonight. Go Deacs.

I don't think he's saved his job yet - at least he shouldn't have yet. Who knows what steaming load of shit Wellman might try to sell us at the end of the season. That said, Bz definitely can save his job. This is the time of year that we've always played our best basketball (relatively speaking) under him. The key for him will be whether we continue to improve or fall apart and regress again like the last two years.

Buzz with great defensive strategy to take away Wood and his three point shot. Tremendous bounce back after demoralizing loss versus Va. Tech.

I was impressed with the coaching tonight. For the first time ever I felt like bzz knew what he was doing as I really dont have any complaints. I felt like he had a really good gameplan and made some excellent halftime adjustments. However, one game is not enough to change my mind about the man. All it is going to do is make me much more interested in tuning into our next game. If Wake keeps playing like that...I wouldnt mind seeing bzz for another year. Something obviously was working last night. I just hope it wasnt a fluke.

Also, i was very impressed with the crowd last night. Looks like bzz finally got the hint and got some students in the stands.

Goodjob Bzz.

#bzzingonthefence

I was impressed with the coaching tonight. For the first time ever I felt like bzz knew what he was doing as I really dont have any complaints. I felt like he had a really good gameplan and made some excellent halftime adjustments. However, one game is not enough to change my mind about the man. All it is going to do is make me much more interested in tuning into our next game. If Wake keeps playing like that...I wouldnt mind seeing bzz for another year. Something obviously was working last night. I just hope it wasnt a fluke.

Also, i was very impressed with the crowd last night. Looks like bzz finally got the hint and got some students in the stands.

Goodjob Bzz.

#bzzingonthefence

I take back what I said.
#buzzout

I don't know why people keep changing their opinions on Bzz based on a good win or a blowout loss. There is a huge sample size now available for [Redacted]'s performance and it would take a large number of successes at this point for me to move to anywhere close to wanting to give [Redacted] another year. He's clearly not suited for this job. It's painfully and overtly clear.

I don't know why people keep changing their opinions on Bzz based on a good win or a blowout loss. There is a huge sample size now available for [Redacted]'s performance and it would take a large number of successes at this point for me to move to anywhere close to wanting to give [Redacted] another year. He's clearly not suited for this job. It's painfully and overtly clear.

+1

Agreed. People here are way too reactive and need to look at the larger sample size.

Most fans probably see the writing on the wall. The problem is the AD doesn't see the writing on the wall.

Yep!

Back