• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush the Court/Roll the Quad

AnonymousDeac

Reaction score
Majority of the current students have never felt a win like this. Hope the students that went tell all of their friends how amazing and exciting it was, and it helps lead to more enthusiasm for our team.

Rushing the court against a #18 NC State team might be a representation of how far we've fallen but for those students there, I have no problem with it. Hope everyone else on campus gets to join in by rolling the quad.

Expecting pictures to be posted here as well.

I don't have a problem with it either. Big win for a young team against an in-state ranked team.

It's embarrassing from the perspective of an alum that was there when we actually won some games, but as you point out, no one there currently has any idea what that's like. Hope they enjoy the night (as I fear it'll be a rare experience during their time at Wake)

Clemson rushed the court fall of 2005 when they beat us at home and Wake was unranked.

Just like every game used to be, but tonight you rush the court and you roll the quad. Big wins in basketball (in-state rival and ranked opponent) and all football wins = roll the quad.

I have no problem.

shit, I remember kids rolling the quad for beating ecu in football back in 05ish.

I feel bad for these kids. let them have fun. huge win over a rival.

how many students were there to rush the court? 100?

There are juniors that have never experienced rushing the court/rolling the quad right? Hell yeah they get it tonight.

BBQw7_qCUAE7Bl_.jpg:large

It did not look pathetic at all. Solid rush. Players lifted in the air. Good times.

Bzz was trying to roll the quad with paper towels according to two people who texted me. Smh. Oh well. Gotta learn sometime.

Bz failed at rolling the quad. Speechless.

Glad the student section was full and the players got some response from their Greek goodwill tour yesterday. Would love to see this group develop a good relationship with the students, because the coach isn't going to.

there were definitely old men rushing the court. straight up OG's imo.

Rushing the court and rolling the Quad is a visible and kinesthetic expression of the fans' support for the determination and grit of this young team. This victory followed the heart-breaking loss at Va Tech on Saturday. The ACC's David felled one of the conference's Goliaths tonight. CJ, Travis and the Baby Deacs found a way to get it done. Way to go!

Back