• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congrats Deacs!

Awesome win... Your exactly correct, Devin was and is a beast... Go DEACS..

Congrats to you, Schwabber89. As the president of the BzzzIN fan club, you've been living in seclusion for months. It's your night. Enjoy it.

BTW, can you ask Buzz - next time you talk to him - about his aversion to TOs at critical junctures?

Go Deacs!

Congrats to you, Schwabber89. As the president of the BzzzIN fan club, you've been living in seclusion for months. It's your night. Enjoy it.

BTW, can you ask Buzz - next time you talk to him - about his aversion to TOs at critical junctures?

Go Deacs!

Go Deacs!

Siff, you are repeating yourself. If you look back at the last 10 or 11 games, hard to argue we are not playing pretty good basketball.

"Stop being a fucking pussy and enjoy the win. Goddam idiot."

- deacfreke2

I think Schwabber89 will tell you that it's wise to hide behind your keyboard. I'm truly relishing this W. Thanks for asking!

Siff, you are repeating yourself. If you look back at the last 10 or 11 games, hard to argue we are not playing pretty good basketball.

No doubt, Schwabber. We look much better, I agree. I think Buzz made it closer than it should have been with his game management in the last few minutes, but it's a great win. Here's to you.

No doubt, Schwabber. We look much better, I agree. I think Buzz made it closer than it should have been with his game management in the last few minutes, but it's a great win. Here's to you.

This photo is begging for a photoshop

BBRBFInCAAEgJbB.jpg

Nice job Deacs. That second half may have been the best ball your team has played in 3 years. Keep it up please so this doesn't look so bad down the road. The Pack's a mess right now. Since the Duke game we have not lived up to expectations.

Good to see the kids - especially CJ, who'se given much more than he's gotten back for his efforts - to get something to enjoy. Jury's still out on Buzz. They still need to finish strong to save his job IMO.

BBRBFInCAAEgJbB.jpg

Caption:Now that's the era of wiped ass!
or
Get me a highligher and I'll wear that to the next game.

Great win! Best by far in the [Redacted] era. Keep it rolling Saturday at Georgia Tech!

GO DEACS!

This photo is begging for a photoshop

BBRBFInCAAEgJbB.jpg

We see how close the students are willing to get near him. Its like he has a bubble around him. I think some of those students are plotting ways to take him out. Great win last night players. Still not the right man for the job...PERIOD.

Last edited:
Maybe Bzzz wipes his ass with paper towels?

Back