• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Codi

jamesda3

Reaction score
Devin was an absolute stud and deserved his own thread tonight. But I also think Codi does as well. He played with the most confidence we have seen since the UCONN game, the kid has all the tools and has to play with this kind of confidence every game and we will be much better.

Love Codi. He's going to be phenomenal for us. Didn't like seeing 6 TO on the stat sheet though.... didn't realize he had that many

When he plays with confidence and asserts himself good things happen. We need this every game whether his shots fall or not.

The three he hit on the secondary break was huge for the momentum shift

I was coming to troll the Tyler Lewis fan club. Wasn't Reff driving that bandwagon?

I don't know if I'd rather have Tyler than Madison at this point. He looked Chase level out of place in this game. In fact Chase finally had the lateral quickness to guard someone when Tyler tried to drive on him.

When Codi is aggressive he's soooooo nice. I expect him to have a great career here.

CMM had a very strong game and will have many more. Still getting his feet under him, but his confidence is growing. 6 TO's was a problem. He is still loose with the ball and makes some lazy passes. I think it is just not being used to the size and quickness of the players. He will be fine, but that part really needs to be shored up. But every other part of his game has been VERY good and improving. The D on Green at VT was really stellar.

I don't know if I'd rather have Tyler than Madison at this point. He looked Chase level out of place in this game. In fact Chase finally had the lateral quickness to guard someone when Tyler tried to drive on him.

Lewis distributes the ball better but Madison is infinitely better at creating his own (ugly) shot and defense.

Madison has turned into a huge late pickup for this team.

He needs to take better care of the ball. 6 turnovers is not getting it done for a pg.

Well, that is better than last week when the genuises considered him at best a pedestrian player.

I feel like such a seer this morning. Codi is ver good at letting the game come to him but he has been deferring to cj. I do this trait is going to serve him extremely well as an upper classmen.

He's got great body control and strength. Needs to lose a little baby fat and put on a tad of muscle. Graceful player

I feel like such a seer this morning. Codi is ver good at letting the game come to him but he has been deferring to cj. I do this trait is going to serve him extremely well as an upper classmen.

He's got great body control and strength. Needs to lose a little baby fat and put on a tad of muscle. Graceful player

CMM had a very strong game and will have many more. Still getting his feet under him, but his confidence is growing. 6 TO's was a problem. He is still loose with the ball and makes some lazy passes. I think it is just not being used to the size and quickness of the players. He will be fine, but that part really needs to be shored up. But every other part of his game has been VERY good and improving. The D on Green at VT was really stellar.

Yep - next part to develop for CMM is the ability to drive and dish. Hopefully his assists will start going up at that point.

Back