• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz - Question If or Who else?

socaldeac

Reaction score
Skip was loved by the Wake community. He was dynamic. President's of the US today must be dynamic, have movie star qualities. It is what America expects. Could a geek be elected president today? No. To some it appears we have a geek as coach because he is not polished or does not articulate what he means as well as others. He seems to have non verbals that make him seem like Gomer Pyle. What if, just what if we begin to look beyond if he seems like who we imagine our coach to be, and we begin to see a guy that maybe starts winning bb games. Could our impression of him change. When I think of Coach K if he didn't win, I would not want how he looks and acts represeentiing me.

Who are other coaches that wiin,, but seem not to look or act the part. Beliichhecck, Greg Pop

Back