• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke getting Ionized!

Miami is a hell of a lot better team than Iona.

Also, next time, before you post, please realize that any comparison of Coach K to [Redacted] is almost certainly stupid.

My back is starting to act up... just a little.

This is fucking crazy 19-47

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Nice to see the Dookies suffering some discomfort.....

Miami is a hell of a lot better team than Iona.

Also, next time, before you post, please realize that any comparison of Coach K to [Redacted] is almost certainly stupid.

Except everyone wanted to run K out after 2 years.

Buzz isn't K. Miami is better than Iona, but our roster isn't full of burger boys either. Point is simply it can happen to anyone (which is what I said when it happened and people went bat shit).

I just switched over. Dick Vitale was making fun of Nc State saying if they want to be good they have to beat Wake Forest at Wake Forest. Probably a coincidence on timing, but you'd think the topic of the telecast would be if you want to be good you can't be down 25 to Miami.

If you're bored, just watch the officials take this game over. It will be just precious.

Dan and Dick want Duke to go on a comeback run do badly. They have barely mentioned Miami. The blatant Duke love from ESPN is really disgusting.

Has Vitale mentioned K's wife? For some reason that really annoys me when he does that.

Except everyone wanted to run K out after 2 years.

Buzz isn't K. Miami is better than Iona, but our roster isn't full of burger boys either. Point is simply it can happen to anyone (which is what I said when it happened and people went bat shit).

I'll be generous and just call the bolded "revisionist history", though I'm tempted to call it as I see it, a lie to further your agenda. Duke folks knew they were getting a young coach that was well regarded as an up and comer. There may have been "fringe elements" (something you know about) that wanted him gone, but it was not a commonly held sentiment for Duke fans. That everyone wanted to run him out is beyond preposterous.

"If Miami loses this game, it will be their worst loss ever"

-Vitale

Mute.

OK, Vitale "sanctions in FB are the best thing to happen to the basketball program...."

The fat dude is from winston? I love big fat dudes, every single damn one of em. How can you not root for a fat dude out there? We should always be recruiting one.

I'll be generous and just call the bolded "revisionist history", though I'm tempted to call it as I see it, a lie to further your agenda. Duke folks knew they were getting a young coach that was well regarded as an up and comer. There may have been "fringe elements" (something you know about) that wanted him gone, but it was not a commonly held sentiment for Duke fans. That everyone wanted to run him out is beyond preposterous.

I read the revisionist history here. So blame the author, not me.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-last-great-game-gene-wojciechowski/1104150525

Great book by the way. Didn't think I'd like it, given the title. It is more about Pitino and Kentucky.

Back