• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who Is Going To Ga Tech game on Sat.?

I'm going to miss only my 3rd Wake game in Atlanta since 1997. I've only seen us win once. Counting ACC tournaments I think we're 3-15 in Atlanta in the past 16 years. Mark this up as a victory.

Really don't wanna be GTs first ACC win of the season. Please don't lay an egg Deacs...

GT has had a rough schedule to open ACC play, with the loss to VT being the only one that sticks out. The others were to Miami, State, Duke and UNC. KP has them as 7 point favorites.

Yeah, I feel like GT is probably as good as Wake right now...they've had as tough an opening stretch as you can have to start league play. Will take our best to get a W. Just hope we play good, break this trend of road woes...

Speaking of road woes, really interesting (IMO) article in the N&O today about the rate at which ACC teams are winning home games (or losing road games). Highest rate in years, which I think speaks somewhat to the competitiveness of the league (or terribleness of it, your call).

ACC teams are 21-9 at home this year. It's the highest winning percentage for home teams in a major conference in quite a while.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/01/24/2628635/in-mediocre-acc-home-court-is.html

Speaking of road woes, really interesting (IMO) article in the N&O today about the rate at which ACC teams are winning home games (or losing road games). Highest rate in years, which I think speaks somewhat to the competitiveness of the league (or terribleness of it, your call).

ACC teams are 21-9 at home this year. It's the highest winning percentage for home teams in a major conference in quite a while.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/01/24/2628635/in-mediocre-acc-home-court-is.html

I think it's just indicative of how many bad teams and young teams there are in the league. Bad young teams don't win on the road.

Combining Bzz's atrocious record in conference road games with Wake's awful history in Atlanta? Let's just say that I'm skeptical of our ability to get a good result at Tech on Saturday.

I think it's just indicative of how many bad teams and young teams there are in the league. Bad young teams don't win on the road.

Or you could just go cheer your goddamned team. Just a thought.

I agree, I'm 100 percent Bzzzout even after Tuesday night, but this team plays hard and with heart, they deserve support from our "fans."

How does a poster with 15 posts get two bars? You must be connected, unless one of the first 14 was really smoking.

I think we all know the answer to this.

Also Georgia Tech is almost certainly better than us and with the home court advantage will probably take care of business. I hope Thomas comes back with a strong game.

I think we all know the answer to this.

Also Georgia Tech is almost certainly better than us and with the home court advantage will probably take care of business. I hope Thomas comes back with a strong game.

Sorry, numbers, but I have no clue. Enlighten me. Hell, I've been embarrassed before.

Back