• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CJ probable against GT?

jamesda3

Reaction score
Seeing this on twitter. Don't know if it is legit or if it is because of the eye injury. Anyone heard anything? If this is true it certainly hurts us in Atlanta.

Last edited:
He came back in the game after the eye injury. I would think it is something else.

They are saying it is because of the eye.

079d0_rec-specs1.jpeg

Something always has to go poorly for us.

On the other hand this is a great chance for other guys to step up and make us better as a result.

wonder if they will reevaluate saturday morning to make a final decision?

I'm going to look at this "glass half full" and view it as a chance for the frosh to further step up their game and lessen their reliance on CJ. This is what happened against NCSU and I don't need to say how well they responded. If CJ can just become another piece of the offense, that will serve us well, rather than feast or famine based on his performance. (Again, I know NCSU game already showed this).

I'm going to look at this "glass half full" and view it as a chance for the frosh to further step up their game and lessen their reliance on CJ. This is what happened against NCSU and I don't need to say how well they responded. If CJ can just become another piece of the offense, that will serve us well, rather than feast or famine based on his performance. (Again, I know NCSU game already showed this).

The difference being the freshman have been playing much better at home.

Kenny Beck ‏@kennybeckWXII
Wake Forest senior CJ Harris sits out during practice today, but per a team spokesman, IS expected to play Saturday at Georgia Tech.

yea just read that was about to post. Seen someone ask him directly.

The difference being the freshman have been playing much better at home.

Oooookay. Then I can revise the above to say "...step up their game" and insert "on the road". Hope that's better.

Also seeing conflicting tweets going on about CJ's readiness for Saturday, as in, he may well be ready. Yay for Twitter and its instant gratification.

Nobody who knows anything will comment. BTW, are you aware that the AD recently set up a "strategic communication" person with the responsibility to track down info leaks? I guess Nev from Catfish wasnt available.

Back