• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rolling the Quad After State - Video

I'm glad I was the last class that got to TP Giant American ELm trees.....little maples aren't the same.

Glad Bzz was there....he deserved it, as did the whole team.

I'm glad the upperclassmen got to roll the quad finally.

Looks pretty well rolled, but damn those trees are small.

Haha that's fun to watch. I didn't catch the game - anyone have a good highlight package?

Happy for CJ & Travis

Bzzz's proclivity for clapping reminds me of this guy. Coincidence that it's a monkey?

evil_monkey.jpg

Honestly, even though it was a paper towel roll and not toilet paper, Bz made a beautiful throw in that video. Split the tree in half, easily cleared the top, and had a great tail. Truly great form. 8/10 with the automatic 20% deduction for not using toilet paper.

It was nice to see. Good for the upperclassmen and even for bzz to enjoy that. Lets get the W on Saturday.

The only thing I didn't like about that video was that Ron made an appearance. "Let's go roll the quad!" Yeah, for the first time in like 3 years. Thanks, Ron!

Bzz is becoming The People's coach. This is not good news for the #BzzOut movement.
If Bz can be The People's coach, then anyone can become the The People's coach at Wake. His personality is as about as magnetic as my dirty sock.

The only thing I didn't like about that video was that Ron made an appearance. "Let's go roll the quad!" Yeah, for the first time in like 3 years. Thanks, Ron!

The video came across to me as total propaganda to counter the #Buzzout movement. It was great for the kids to get the "w" and the quad should have been rolled. It seems like the pro-Buzz crowd is getting completely carried away over 1 win. Yes, it was a big win since he finally got one after 2.5 years. Let's see what happens the rest of the season. Overall, the this team has still underperformed on the season as a whole.

No kidding. Did they replace them a second time or something?

The elms have been gone for what, 25 years?

Elms were there when I was at Wake, and that was 10 years ago...I think they were replaced about 5-7 years ago...

Back