• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I thought he was trying to get Elin back????

But I thought folks were saying he was willing to pay all of that $$ to Elin because he really loved her and his life with her. :bowrofl: The truth is that he just wants to buy Elin to live in his house, get a little more time with his kids on his schedule, and keep his fun girls on the side...that's the reason Elin wants hundreds of millions of $$ to agree to the deal.

But I thought folks were saying he was willing to pay all of that $$ to Elin because he really loved her and his life with her. :bowrofl: The truth is that he just wants to buy Elin to live in his house, get a little more time with his kids on his schedule, and keep his fun girls on the side...that's the reason Elin wants hundreds of millions of $$ to agree to the deal.

Well, Elin was a nanny.

So sad to see somone relapse like this. He will battle his sex addiction the rest of his life.

Someone has a thing for blonde hair and blue eyes...

Vonn's thighs could crush your head like a walnut

Okay. Let's try it.

lindsey-vonn-tiger-woods-2.jpg

So Lindsey Vonn's love interests go from the virgin Tebow who is saving himself for marriage, to Tiger, who cheated on his wife with over 100 women. Looks like Vonn likes traveling the whole spectrum of men.

So Lindsey Vonn's love interests go from the virgin Tebow who is saving himself for marriage, to Tiger, who cheated on his wife with over 100 women. Looks like Vonn likes traveling the whole spectrum of men.
If she's looking to add a balding out of shape white guy in his late 30's to her spectrum, I'm available.

This assumes getting Elin back and dating Lindsey Vonn are mutually exclusive in Tiger's mind.

Back