• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake +7 @ Gtech 3:00

daaberry

Reaction score
Gtech is 0-5 in the ACC, but appears that Vegas knows Bzz's inability to win on the road.

If I was a betting man, I'd take Tech and lay the 7. We are a young team coming off a big win, so we're probably due a letdown. Plus, we're on the road (Bzz's biggest bugaboo), and we're playing in Atlanta, where we've sucked since the beginning of time.

We never win in Atlanta.

Past performance does not guarantee future results.

This team has never played this Georgia Tech team. Nobody on our team has even played in the arena that we are playing in tomorrow. I think we match up well with GT and can pull off the win.

Their offense has been awful lately, but they have some big guys that can score. Post defense will be the key in my opinion.

Past performance does not guarantee future results.

This team has never played this Georgia Tech team. Nobody on our team has even played in the arena that we are playing in tomorrow. I think we match up well with GT and can pull off the win.

Travis and CJ aren't playing tomorrow?

If by "brand new", you mean "newly renovated", yes.

Maybe we can win in this one.

I hope that the players feel the urgency to win this game. If we are to begin our recovery this season, we need this game desperately. Our players and coaches have to view this game as a must win.

I thought they just renovated the old one as well. They replaced everything but the roof? What was so sentimental about the roof?

Back