• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TC

Deacon93

Reaction score
Watching Nova and Syracuse. He has no impact on the floor. Glad the young man chose to take his talents elsewhere.

Great idea. Let's ignore the general thread and then start a new thread to call out and denigrate a player who wanted to be closer to his family.

I feel like such a big strong man when I tell 20 year old kids that they suck!!!

Tony may not be the most talented player, but he always gave his all to Wake and has also been through a lot personally, between his brother being murdered and his mother being ill. This thread is in extremely bad taste.

This has nothing to do with Tony as a person. This is simply about basketball. Just glad the Deacs are in a better place.

Have to agree with TBR, although good taste has never been a compelling posting requirement on this board.

The AD establishment is filled with terrible people. Y'all suck. Truly and forever. Talk about needing a culture change.

Tony Chennault moved on and so should you.

Drop it and support your disgrace of a basketball coach.

Have to agree with TBR, although good taste has never been a compelling posting requirement on this board.

Yes! Great post. I'm sure this thread would be accepted if it was something negative about bzzz!

Yes! Great post. I'm sure this thread would be accepted if it was something negative about bzzz!

Of course, it's much more palatable to bash someone paid an almost 7 figure salary to coach than it is to bash a player that chose to come to Wake Forest to play for free.

You may not be bashing Tony as a person, but going out of your way to bash him as a player almost a year since he left the program says a lot about you as a person.

Jeff [Redacted] is a grown man with 10 years of NCAA head coaching experience.

Tony Chennault is 20 years old and is a college junior.

If you don't see the difference, then you're as stupid as this thread suggests.

I'm sure this thread would be accepted if there wasn't already a thread on the first page for talking about ex-Deacs that begins

"For those interested in keeping an eye on how our 4 transfers fare this year rather than starting a thread every time one of them drops 20 or Woods grabs 10 boards. 3 of them played tonight."

And of course it's more palatable to bash a 60 year old man making gobs and gobs of money rather than a 20 year old who went through hell with his family and wanted to be closer to them. WTF is wrong with you?

Guess the only thing that matters is the program is headed in the right direction!

With the wrong man at the helm who will never get to the destination we want to reach.

Guess the only thing that matters is the program is headed in the right direction!

Guess so. I thought y'all were about instilling good culture, not ragging on kids after they've left campus. I thought y'all were about holding coaches accountable throughout the season, not only in early moments on the schedule. I thought y'all wanted to get rid of negativity surrounding our program and its players.

In any event, fans like you just make it easier to be Buzz and Wellman out. It's just a shame that we're rooting for the same team because these kinds of threads are downright shameful.

Guess so. I thought y'all were about instilling good culture, not ragging on kids after they've left campus. I thought y'all were about holding coaches accountable throughout the season, not only in early moments on the schedule. I thought y'all wanted to get rid of negativity surrounding our program and its players.

In any event, fans like you just make it easier to be Buzz and Wellman out. It's just a shame that we're rooting for the same team because these kinds of threads are downright shameful.
:tear:

Bz shut down our recruitment of Larkin,Tharpe,Burke,Hinds etc..to go with TC as our only Pg.Nice call coach!

Back