• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Worst Wake half ever?

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Yes it's worse than Iona as Iona is a very high scoring team who can shoot.

It's worse than Butler, because they were an NCAAT team.

GT was shooting 41.4% and 29.6%. today they are 61.8%/54.5%. They average 65 ppg and have 52 in the first half.

How many times a year can this be asked before a change is made? Seriously, I can't stand asking this multiple times each year.

So i was thinking about that time Bzz got buttfucked in ATL two years ago and saw this funny stat line from ESPN:

Top Performers
Wake Forest: C. Desrosiers 3 Pts, 5 Reb, 1 Ast, 3 Blk
Georgia Tech: G. Rice Jr. 21 Pts, 5 Reb, 2 Ast, 1 Stl

no kenpom. did not read.

33898083.jpg

Yeah just ask Nathan Hatch

He's still in South Beach, reeling from his university's disastrous BCS National Championship performance. I'd be surprised if he even pays attention to Wake athletics at all.

He's still in South Beach, reeling from his university's disastrous BCS National Championship performance. I'd be surprised if he even pays attention to Wake athletics at all.

Sure he's not in Cali looking for Te'o's imaginary girlfriend?

Sure he's not in Cali looking for Te'o's imaginary girlfriend?

Could be. He could also be in Notre Dame doing damage control for the same circumstances. The point is he is, has been, and always will be more interested in Notre Dame's athletics than Wake's. Expectations have been lowered, mediocrity is now acceptable, and the past is shunned as bad culture that needed to be changed.

Worst half. Worst coach. Worst hire. Worst way to waste 2 hours. Worst excuse for a basketball program.

Could be. He could also be in Notre Dame doing damage control for the same circumstances. The point is he is, has been, and always will be more interested in Notre Dame's athletics than Wake's. Expectations have been lowered, mediocrity is now acceptable, and the past is shunned as bad culture that needed to be changed.

We should have hired somebody from ND who is actually proud of how good they currently are in sports!

This is not the man I want running my school. I appreciate and respect his efforts to improve Wake's reputation nationally and improve its academic stature, but these changing standards don't stop at athletics. He is letting his goals change the culture and history of what Wake Forest really is. I love Wake, but don't know if I'll want my kids to go here in 20+ years.

Dr. Hatch is an excellent man and a great Christian please leave him out of this conversation.

Whoever you are, you have been killing it for the last half hour or so. Great, great first 5 posts

The best thing to come from this thread is the fact that I now know what Ken Pomeroy looks like. I am not shocked what so ever.

Back