• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Welcome" [Redacted] Home Tonight?

2010Deac

Reaction score
Who wants to wait outside of Miller or Manchester for [Redacted] to get off the bus tonight and boo him all the way to his car?

Ronnie should be on the bus too, since he is at the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't see how you can do that without appearing to be boo'ing the team as well.

Just start chanting BuzzOut

Hope both of you who show up have a great time. Organized protest isn't really a Wake Forest thing.

Cheer for all the players and the second we see Bz or Wellman let 'em have it.

Are you sure Ron won't shout "let's go roll that quad!" when he gets off the bus to celebrate this huge step forward for our basketball program?

Sent from my iPad

can always burn him in effigy when he arrives. turned it around for el deano.

HaHa! Post made me laugh, though if people actually did this and took video of it it would generate sympathy for Bz.

HaHa! Post made me laugh, though if people actually did this and took video of it it would generate sympathy for Bz.

I think everyone is sympathetic at this point. There hasn't been a coach that has destroyed an institution like this.

I blame Wellman more than Buzz. Buzz is Buzz. Buzz has coached at Wake like he has coached his entire career. Terribly. Wellman messed up the hire from the get-go, so he'll always be the first I blame.

I blame Wellman more than Buzz. Buzz is Buzz. Buzz has coached at Wake like he has coached his entire career. Terribly. Wellman messed up the hire from the get-go, so he'll always be the first I blame.

I'm a scorpion, it's in my nature.

This thread is disgusting. Wake is very lucky to have Jeff [Redacted]. Wake isn't a national program or school. We're the best in the triad which is fine with me. [Redacted] solidified our position locally which is all we can ask for in this area of uncertainty. Wake is in good hands with Ron Wellman, Jim Grobe and Jeff [Redacted]. Our rivals - Elon, UNCG, High Point, Liberty-would kill to have those men at the helm. Once Charlotte starts up in football, we can expand our territory southward.

This thread is disgusting. Wake is very lucky to have Jeff [Redacted]. Wake isn't a national program or school. We're the best in the triad which is fine with me. [Redacted] solidified our position locally which is all we can ask for in this area of uncertainty. Wake is in good hands with Ron Wellman, Jim Grobe and Jeff [Redacted]. Our rivals - Elon, UNCG, High Point, Liberty-would kill to have those men at the helm. Once Charlotte starts up in football, we can expand our territory southward.

Lol. Whose parity is this?

Pawserep

Well said!!! You are 100% correct!!! Also, this land of abortion POS poster must live in another dimension...

Back