• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ga Tech is Buzz in!

Goolsbyrules

Reaction score
What an ass whoppin but Ga Tech top assistant Billy Schmidt is Wake grad class of 92. I just think Bzz has got to go.

We should list all our favorite commentator gems from the game today. My favorites:

Best GT half this year? Ever?
GT hit Wake right between the eyes.
Wake has lost 22 of last 23 ACC road games.
GT never scores 80+ points.

We should list all our favorite commentator gems from the game today. My favorites:

Best GT half this year? Ever?
GT hit Wake right between the eyes.
Wake has lost 22 of last 23 ACC road games.
GT never scores 80+ points.

That one. F u bzzzz

I'd say that was embarrassing, but I'm not sure I can be embarrassed in year 3 of bzzzzzz

Georgia Tech's previous scoring high this season was 79 points in their first game of the season on November 9th against Tulane.

Every other coach in the ACC is BuzzIn. I don't think one could imagine a more incompetent person.

You always wish the best for the nice coaches whose ass you can kick year after year. You want those guys to stay around forever.

You always wish the best for the nice coaches whose ass you can kick year after year. You want those guys to stay around forever.

Provides those that do the kicking a comfort level of job security, don't you think???

Back