• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has the dumbass #Bzzwait movement been struck a fatal blow?

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
No, the cowardly LOWF fucks will never die as long as our 5 Star hearts make cute videos and "choose" not to go to the NBA.

The BzzzTweeners are arguing that Bz has already won his Super Bowl and the rest of this season he's treating like the offseason. #BuzzLogic

You can't overstate the importance of the win on Tuesday. That win was HUGE for the program. We're still right in the middle of the ACC standings and will likely go on a nice winning streak after Duke. The progress that [Redacted] has made is remarkable. Those who cite his record don't understand basketball. Winning isn't everything. We do things the right way and have played a lot of close games. We won the second half today after GT got extremely lucky in the first. If it weren't for the first half, we win in a hostile environment against a good GT team.

You can't overstate the importance of the win on Tuesday. That win was HUGE for the program. We're still right in the middle of the ACC standings and will likely go on a nice winning streak after Duke. The progress that [Redacted] has made is remarkable. Those who cite his record don't understand basketball. Winning isn't everything. We do things the right way and have played a lot of close games. We won the second half today after GT got extremely lucky in the first. If it weren't for the first half, we win in a hostile environment against a good GT team.
Plant sent by Wellman? Gotta be.

Edit: I got trolled.
tumblr_mfin0x8NBv1rqgsb5o1_400.png

Last edited:
While I may agree with the underlying notion of MDMH, it is funny how much he craves for Dino and his ways.

Winning isn't everything, its the only thing.
-Vince Lombardi

While I may agree with the underlying notion of MDMH, it is funny how much he craves for Dino and his ways.
You mean the times when we actually made the NCAA tourney and there was something about Wake basketball to look forward to?

We won the second half today after GT got extremely lucky in the first. If it weren't for the first half, we win in a hostile environment against a good GT team.

Winning the 2nd half of a game doesn't mean shit. We lost the fucking game by 20.
Georgia Tech is far, far from good. They have 9 wins.

#arguingagainstsarcasm

Dino's in the past and I don't want him back. I just don't give a shit about watching good boys lose the right way. When you're losing by 30, who gives a fuck how many tattoos you have, or how many Carmelo Anthonys you've coached?

It can be overstated, you overstated it.
We aren't "likely" to do shit.
We don't do everything right, we hardly do anything right.
Winning the 2nd half of a game doesn't mean shit. We lost the fucking game by 20.
Georgia Tech is far, far from good. They have 9 wins.
I understand basketball just fine, shut the fuck up and go die in a fire.

I'll pray for you. You obviously need help. Georgia Tech has won national championships in football and basketball. Wake hasn't. We competed very well and played hard today. We can't compete with the big boys of the ACC but we own our portion of North Carolina. When we knock off a big time program like NCSU, we should be thrilled.

I'll pray for you. You obviously need help. Georgia Tech has won national championships in football and basketball. Wake hasn't. We competed very well and played hard today. We can't compete with the big boys of the ACC but we own our portion of North Carolina. When we knock off a big time program like NCSU, we should be thrilled.

GT troll or Charollote troll?

What's less funny than a bad parody after a crappy loss?

A bad parody with a bad mastery of college basketball history.

Good point - like the Iona game, after their lucky run to get up 41-5, we played better than them the rest of the game. Same with Duke - if they didn't have that big run right after the half it was our game. Legitimate chance with a few lucky breaks we are undefeated right now.

Preach on.

Troll me once, shame on you. Troll me twice, shame on...you can't troll me again.

Back