• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I was there. Section 112

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Wake fans behind me on their hands. A dwarf a ginger and some chick.

None of the young kids said a thing. I screamed as many buzz out rants as my voice could handle.

Most disturbing moment was bumping into a class of 69 white guy deac

They buy the culture thing hook line and sinker.

I expected the n word to slip out.

We need that generation to die

Lest we forget... it was only a little over a week ago at the coaches' luncheon that some retard told Bzz how fortunate we are that he is our coach and the Deacon Club sheep applauded.

We deserve this shit.

None of the young kids said a thing. I screamed as many buzz out rants as my voice could handle.

I'm proud of you man. Felt good didnt it.

Was it as awful in person as it was on TV? Is the lighting really weird?

There was a high school in our conference that was lit like that. Even darker in fact. Only the court was lit. I always had monster games in that place. There was something about not being distracted by the crowd that was really cool. But it doesn't lend itself to television, that's for sure.

That is an awesome building by the way. When you first just walk in, so spacious, almost roman. Not in the auditorium just walking in. Very impressive inside too. They had a good architect. He went old school IMO. Shallow bowl inside.

Last edited:
Lest we forget... it was only a little over a week ago at the coaches' luncheon that some retard told Bzz how fortunate we are that he is our coach and the Deacon Club sheep applauded.

We deserve this shit.

that's depressing.

Well sir, I hope you enjoyed the spirited effort of a very young Demon Deacon team today! Personally, I'd keep the comments about Coach to yourself. Jeff [Redacted] is a wonderful representative of our university!. Go DEACS!

Ps

I accidentally screamed fuck you buzz in front of dirty souths kids.

I think his wife hates me

It's the same lighting setup the Lakers use in the Staples Center (crowd in the dark, light on the court) to focus the action. I'm pretty sure GT is the only college program that is doing it right now.

It's the same lighting setup the Lakers use in the Staples Center (crowd in the dark, light on the court) to focus the action. I'm pretty sure GT is the only college program that is doing it right now.

Maybe we should do the reverse in the Joel and make the court dark so nobody has to see us play?

Bless you my son...

Their lighting reminds me of how the Greensboro Coliseum used to do back in the 70's. Right before the opening tip they would turn all the light out except those used for the floor. Then at halftime they would turn them all back on.

Ps

I accidentally screamed fuck you buzz in front of dirty souths kids.

I think his wife hates me

Show some class when you are on the road. Geez you are representing Wake Forest . That is actually pathetic.

I like it. It'd help to cover up our pitiful crowds.

Back