• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When is the next time we win a game?

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
Remaining schedule:

vs. Duke
at Maryland
at North Carolina
vs. Florida State
at Boston College
vs. Georgia Tech
vs. Miami
at Florida State
vs. Maryland
at NC State
vs. Virginia Tech

When is the next time we get a W?

It's important to note just how difficult our schedule is. When the schedule makers concocted ours, they clearly had an ax to grind .

Tops we win 3 more games. I just cant see us pulling off more than that. What is depressing is that is still only 6 conf wins

Tops is two, IMO. Can't see anything beyond FSU and VT at home.

vs. Duke. GT was a trap game cause we were looking ahead to shocking the world.

FSU is very streaky. They lost by 20 to Virginia but have beaten Maryland and Clemson (twice).

FSU beat Maryland on the road. Who are we kidding. My number was 13 at the start of the year and I think we'll be fortunate to get there.

FSU is too physically and mentally tough for us. Our record against them under Bz has been nothing short of brutal.

I'll stick with what I said before the State surprise - GT at home. We are a different (read: not a complete abortion) team at the Joel

I am going for the "upset" on the road at BC. The reason I use the word upset as [Redacted] doesn't really have that good a road record as a head coach...well anywhere.

I am going for the "upset" on the road at BC. The reason I use the word upset as [Redacted] doesn't really have that good a road record as a head coach...well anywhere.

2-42? Not that good? I would submit you are not including the moral victories.

I think we beat Georgia Tech at home, i'm not sold that we'll win at BC, since they probably have us circled on the calender.

Plus Donahue can coach circles around Bzz. None of their ACC performances has been shameful, unlike us. They've just had 4 road games and only 2 home games, against two of the top three teams in the conference

Remaining schedule:

vs. Duke -- L
at Maryland -- L
at North Carolina ---L
vs. Florida State -- possible W
at Boston College -- possible W
vs. Georgia Tech --possible W
vs. Miami -- L
at Florida State -- L
vs. Maryland --L
at NC State -- L
vs. Virginia Tech -- W

FSU, BC, VT and Ron Wellman will sing the highest praises of how our bball program has vastly improved under Bz's leadership.

Back