• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Carolona is getting their Ass handed to them...

Nice half by the Wolfies....now just finish it please.

One thing hasn't changed about ACC road games, it's hard as hell to win them and it's easy to get blown out.

Winning on the road is very, very hard. I think Coach will get us to where we constantly win at home and win a couple on the road. Winning 8-9 for Wake Forest in a tough ACC is EXTRAORDINARY.

Winning on the road is very, very hard. I think Coach will get us to where we constantly win at home and win a couple on the road. Winning 8-9 for Wake Forest in a tough ACC is EXTRAORDINARY.

The fact that you refer to him as "coach" is a big giveaway of your parity (that's how it's spelled) status.

So much fail in this post.

ETA: Unless this is an obvious parity. Then in that case, haha.

Last edited:
State is being State. Here comes the comeback by UNC.

Both teams looked bad 1st half. 2d half has been played better.

So many good athletes being coached poorly.

State wins they rush the court against the unranked Heels, right?

UNC making nice comeback...just shows what a qualified and competent coach can accomplish!!!

BUZZOUT!

HAHAHAHAHA!

SUCK IT TAR HOLES!!!

GO TO HELL CAROLINA!
And yet we're all Wake Forest fans. It's like a Browns fan yelling, "SUCK IT, STEELERS! YOU'RE NOT IN THE PLAYOFFS!"

And yet we're all Wake Forest fans. It's like a Browns fan yelling, "SUCK IT, STEELERS! YOU'RE NOT IN THE PLAYOFFS!"

No matter how bad we are in any sport or how badly we are beaten by any team I will always take extraordinary pleasure in the tar holes losing. 2 points or 32 points...it doesn't matter. I LOVE to see Roy squirm and I REALLY enjoy hearing the inevitable list of excuses that comes out of the lying, cheating mouths of tar holes.

No matter how bad we are in any sport or how badly we are beaten by any team I will always take extraordinary pleasure in the tar holes losing. 2 points or 32 points...it doesn't matter. I LOVE to see Roy squirm and I REALLY enjoy hearing the inevitable list of excuses that comes out of the lying, cheating mouths of tar holes.

I am so with you on this.

Back