• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No Truer Words

DirkTheDeac

Lord of the Board
Reaction score
"There’s no problem in the ACC big enough that a visit from Wake Forest can’t help cure."

Dan Collins - January 27, 2013

This may sum up the Bzz years...

"We all learned a long time ago, if you don’t bring it, you ain’t going to find it once you get here.''

Amen, "coach."

I liked this from Dan's blog on the game:

Wake Forest should have saved and packed some of that toilet paper they used to roll the quad Tuesday in celebration of the 86-84 victory over N.C. State.

The Deacons could have used it to help clean up the mess they made the next time out, today's 82-62 debacle to cellar-dwelling Georgia Tech in front of 8,180 at the Yellow Jackets new and sparkling McCamish Pavilion.

How does any self-respecting AD ignore Bzz's road record? I mean, come on, I could roll a ball on a court and better 2-42. I could go full court press 44 games and drive my team into the dirt and win 3 games.

Ron Wellman? Self-respecting?

"Ron Wellman is self-WORSHIPPING." Big difference.

Quoting a prominent Deacon Club member, by the way, not just IrishSlim riffing.

Wake Forest should have saved and packed some of that toilet paper they used to roll the quad Tuesday in celebration of the 86-84 victory over N.C. State.

The Deacons could have used it to help clean up the mess they made the next time out, today's 82-62 debacle to cellar-dwelling Georgia Tech in front of 8,180 at the Yellow Jackets new and sparkling McCamish Pavilion.

A clear reference to unwiped ass. Dan knows what's up.

A clear reference to unwiped ass. Dan knows what's up.

I have to admit, that's what I thought as well.

I have had conversations w/Dan about the current state of affairs and believe me he is on the same page as most on this site. He cannot present his personal views in the paper as the reasons are obvious, the least of which is, he needs access to the "inner circle".

I have had conversations w/Dan about the current state of affairs and believe me he is on the same page as most on this site. He cannot present his personal views in the paper as the reasons are obvious, the least of which is, he needs access to the "inner circle".

Dan really doesnt hide his feelings very well ... nor does he try to. There are at least four references in today's writeup that would not have been worded that way a year ago. Bz irritated Dan and that ended the "coddling" that so many on here found fault with in the past. Clearly, those days are behind us now.

Dan really doesnt hide his feelings very well ... nor does he try to. There are at least four references in today's writeup that would not have been worded that way a year ago. Bz irritated Dan and that ended the "coddling" that so many on here found fault with in the past. Clearly, those days are behind us now.

Any specifics as to what Bzd did?

Saw a lot of those animosity signs between the two of them in the "ask them why" post game interview.

Dan really needs a new title to his blog unless he's going to start really presenting his personal views there.

If the toilet paper bid was an unwiped ass reference, Dan has my respect.

Recently heard the saying "if you run into an a$$hole in the morning you ran into an a$$hole. If you run into a$$holes all day, you're the a$$hole." Bzz sure comes across like he runs into a$$holes a lot.

Between Dan's unwiped ass reference, deacz's new word "abzmal", and the deaconson's justified reference, I gotta say I love this thread.

Back