• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hey, Phdeac...Football Recruiting styles...

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
It looks as if you were correct in defending Curry's comments about Wake becoming "too tied to the school". I had it wrong and have returned to my senses and "memory" of Mack Brown's best days of pulling "the best athlete available".

You must be loving (as am I) all the big-time-fuggin-6'4 two hundred fifteen to 240 pound straight ass ATHLETES we've assembled thus far!! I mean a few years back we all had a collective moan when that guy Mike (from SC) dumped us for a red-headed bride... Well, WE(sic) GOT 6 of those guys this time!!

So, hats off Ph... and though still much remains to be seen, this collection, from Miami's Dunn to the kid from Dothan to Ejiofor to Lamot to Virgile and Lee, represents a real sea change in philosophy.

"Great job!" out to Coach Derrick Jackson as well, eh? :)

It looks as if you were correct in defending Curry's comments about Wake becoming "too tied to the school". I had it wrong and have returned to my senses and "memory" of Mack Brown's best days of pulling "the best athlete available".

You must be loving (as am I) all the big-time-fuggin-6'4 two hundred fifteen to 240 pound straight ass ATHLETES we've assembled thus far!! I mean a few years back we all had a collective moan when that guy Mike (from SC) dumped us for a red-headed bride... Well, WE(sic) GOT 6 of those guys this time!!

So, hats off Ph... and though still much remains to be seen, this collection, from Miami's Dunn to the kid from Dothan to Ejiofor to Lamot to Virgile and Lee, represents a real sea change in philosophy.

"Great job!" out to Coach Derrick Jackson as well, eh? :)

I'm in...............
Really pumped about this class.
Don't know if we're expecting another 1 or 2 before we're thru, but as it is now, this looks to be our best class in years.
Some of these guys will contribute right away. Others for years to come.
Kinda feels like a new sense of urgency about recruiting from our staff.

Global Warming............

Horseshit sold to neophyte asshats with very little "life experience"...get Fucked in your ass a few more times...its kind of like the "Education lottery"--- you got educated on that one.... European intellectuals and their populations are starting to come out from under that fog of leftwing bullshit propaganda.

Horseshit sold to neophyte asshats with very little "life experience"...get Fucked in your ass a few more times...its kind of like the "Education lottery"--- you got educated on that one.... European intellectuals and their populations are starting to come out from under that fog of leftwing bullshit propaganda.

Who knew lector was a science denier. Explains a lot. Believes things without evidence.

lol

You serious Clark?

How about Sir Arthur C. Clarke? Fking smartass.

Review of Astrophysicist Fred Singer's "Hot Talk, Cold Science"

Clarke says: "the illustrious Fred Singer dares to point out that the emperor has no clothes. Is there evidence to suggest 'discernable human influence' on global climate? Of great interest, this book demonstrates that at best, the evidence is sketchy and incomplete. 'Hot Talk, Cold Science' should have widespread circulation.

Fuck Lectro, I'm watching one world reknowned scientist after another (those not beholden to the $50 Billion Climate-Kitty) jump ship from this cudgel wielding religious movement.

Last edited:
I just want to chime in and say that I love Lectro. That is all. Carry on.

I know his record of prophecies coming true is really bad, but I still love reading his posts.

I want to read an overhyped post on Janvion, Tylor Harris (ok maybe that one won't be overhyped), and several o-linemen that are going to rise from 3rd stringers to All-ACC talents this year.

Back