• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 NFL Offseason Transaction Thread

Was looking forward to have Dixon replace Clausen in Carolina.

Ugh.

Good thread. Wish the NFL had a neat name like "Hot Stove".

Always liked Dennis Dixon. Remember he was in heisman race then tore ACL. Thought that in the right system he could succeed in NFL. Was at one point the Atlanta braves top prospects too

Interesting. I thought Smith would land there. Wonder where he ends up.

I don't see SF letting him go to a divisional opponent. I'm guessing KC, who will let Albert go, draft the A&M LT, grab Smith and then take a 2nd or 3rd round QB. Not that it matters, because I don't see Smith as any kind of savior.

I don't see SF letting him go to a divisional opponent. I'm guessing KC, who will let Albert go, draft the A&M LT, grab Smith and then take a 2nd or 3rd round QB. Not that it matters, because I don't see Smith as any kind of savior.

yeah because Alex Smith sucks and has tiny baby hands

Always liked Dennis Dixon. Remember he was in heisman race then tore ACL. Thought that in the right system he could succeed in NFL. Was at one point the Atlanta braves top prospects too

He probably would have won it too. Was that the year Tebus won?

Chiefs should get Alex Smith and wait for Manzel or Murray next season.

Who are the big time players that are out there?

Danielle Ellerbe from the Ravens, OLB.

Who else? Turner and Abraham are prob going to be released by Atlanta but they are past their primes.

Who are the big time players that are out there?

Danielle Ellerbe from the Ravens, OLB.

Who else? Turner and Abraham are prob going to be released by Atlanta but they are past their primes.

Mike Wallace, Greg Jennings, Wes Welker, Alex Smith, potential OTs, Clady, Albert Long, RBs Mendenhall, Reggae Bush, TE, Fred Davis, Dustin Keller

Overall, a pretty uninspiring group.

Charles Woodson, Brent Grimes

I'll be curious to see what happens to Titus Young.

ETA: Just saw that he was claimed by the Rams. Seemed like the Rams had decent stock at WR (Givens shoutout), not sure about this move.

Last edited:
He probably would have won it too. Was that the year Tebus won?

Yeah I was cheering for him to win it. Tebow won it is 2007 and Bradford won it in 2008. Dixon entered his senior year in 2007, so not sure but it was between those two.

From a couple of days ago, Giants cut Ahmad Bradshaw and Chris Canty. I think David Wilson and Andre Brown can be solid at RB, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Bradshaw back at a lower cap number. Canty played well for them while he was there, but they seem to like Marvin Austin if he can stay healthy.

In addition to Michael Turner, Falcons also releasing John Abraham and Dunta Robinson to free up cap room.

Back