• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke vs Wake Dtv

What channel is the game on on Dish? I can't find it anywhere.

Looks like Maryland-FSU on the usual channels and a bunch of crap games.

We've dragged Duke down to ESPN3.

Think about all the Duke games that get good TV coverage and we get crap.

We've dragged Duke down to ESPN3.

Think about all the Duke games that get good TV coverage and we get crap.

So true, this might be one of dook's only games not getting national coverage. Wan't dook/Cornell or something like that on ESPN network?

At least it's on Full Court for those of us who buy that package.

Getting FSU/Maryland instead of our game. Another example of how pathetic we've become since ESPN will show Duke vs. almost anyone normally.

first game that is actually on over the air, and a crazy windstorm is killing my reception. typical.

After 75 mintues spent talking to directv customer service on friday and being told bullshit and that it couldn't be done...and that someone would call me back within 48 hours(did not happen)...It took 5 minutes after trying to cancel my subscription to get $30 off a month...then the game went out

I got nothing in SW Virginia. I am watching on ESPN3. Sad state of affairs we are on ESPN3 against a top 5 team. Shows how highly we are regarded.

Odd that the game wasn't on in DC, but man - shout out to the greatness that is ESPN3 on the 360.

Their HD streaming feeds are just ridiculously good now. Had a conflict last night and had to watch it on replay after I got back - so money.

Is that every going to be on PS3? I really want that. Bad.

Back