• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Photos from Deacs vs. Duke

BobHWS

Reaction score
Deacs vs. Duke Gallery

Chinese%20Unicycle%20lady%2001-L.jpg

CJ%20Harris%20and%20Curry%20chase%20loose%20ball-L.jpg

Aaron%20Rountree%20reaction%20after%20turnover-L.jpg

Mason%20Plumlee%20hook%20shot-L.jpg

CJ%20Harris%20drives%20baseline%20against%20Plumlee-L.jpg

Tyler%20Cavanaugh%20layup%20over%20Mason%20Plumlee-L.jpg

Deacon%20bench%20reacts%2002-L.jpg

Coach%20K%20shouts%20at%20Ref-L.jpg

Arnaud%20Adala%20Moto%20drive%20and%20shot-L.jpg

Great picture of K...............love the expression

I busted out laughing when I realized the bowl lady was the first picture. She is a pretty big deal though.

Oh wow, that picture of K is remarkable. That should be on the cover of a book- an expose.

It was such a great night fanwise. The students were BAAACK and it was loud and fun. The Bowl Lady was there like old times. Even though we lost by the score, there was a lot that was gained.

I busted out laughing when I realized the bowl lady was the first picture. She is a pretty big deal though.

We haven't had the bowl lady in Cville yet this year. We had the painter guy the other night at the State game - he might be my favorite halftime entertainment.

Rat face.

Why doesn't anyone make fun of K's too dark hair? I don't think its a rug, but that is definitely a dye job. Same color X 100 years.

Would be great if the students all showed up in short black wigs.

Did you get a picture of the epic Plumlee walk when jumped into DT, took two more steps and then dunked?

Except DT probably should have been in the game.
Ehh the pic was before the 4min timeout. No doubt DT should have been in after.

Chill's face says 'good job awkward white boy'.

Back