• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Highest Likelihood of Transferring?

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
Of course I hope that none of our freshmen transfer, but if one of our players does transfer, who do you think it will be? Heck, throw Chase into the discussion too. I see him as being the likeliest.

1.) Chase
2.) Whoever gets sat: either Codi or Madison next season. I'd guess Madison, Codi is a combo-guard
3.) Cav. He will rarely get playing time next season if McKie stays and DG is healthy next season.

Nothing positive can come from this thread.

all it can do is harm.

This thread really can do no good at all. I'm curious as well about such a possibility, but not sure if this discussion is necessary or worthy of a thread.

Just my two cents.

Nothing positive can come from this thread.

all it can do is harm.

This thread really can do no good at all. I'm curious as well about such a possibility, but not sure if this discussion is necessary or worthy of a thread.

Just my two cents.

Then why are you posting in it? We've had so many transfers so far that its worth talking about.

1.) Chase
2.) Whoever gets sat: either Codi or Madison next season. I'd guess Madison, Codi is a combo-guard
3.) Cav. He will rarely get playing time next season if McKie stays and DG is healthy next season.

Codi and Madison will both get a ton of minutes next year. No one will "get sat". Maybe after 2014 once Shelton comes, but that's way too far off to even consider.

Then why are you posting in it? We've had so many transfers so far that its worth talking about.

I posted to try to defer any discussion/possibly lock/delete the thread. And then I responded to point 2 in your post because it was idiotic. And now I am responding to another idiotic post.

No it isn't.

Our guys are playing hard and improving. We don't have any head cases remaining.

All you and others who post names are doing is putting our guys down. There's no reason for doing it.

I wouldn't be surprised if all 7 freshmen stay after this year. PT will be available. What I do wonder is who of Cavanaugh, Green, and Washington will see the minutes. All three need to improve a ton, but there is PT available at the 4.

Fair points, Tiger and RJ. Another question that perhaps is more worthy of discussion - if Buzz is back next year, does that increase the probability that one of our players transfers?

I agree with tigerswood. This thread should be locked and deleted.

Codi and Madison will both get a ton of minutes next year. No one will "get sat". Maybe after 2014 once Shelton comes, but that's way too far off to even consider.
I meant once Shelton is here, my B.

I posted to try to defer any discussion/possibly lock/delete the thread. And then I responded to point 2 in your post because it was idiotic. And now I am responding to another idiotic post.
I was unclear, that doesn't make me an idiot. No need to be an asshole.

No it isn't.

Our guys are playing hard and improving. We don't have any head cases remaining.

All you and others who post names are doing is putting our guys down. There's no reason for doing it.

How is talking about it demeaning to the players? I don't want anyone to transfer, but everyone understands that playing time is a HUGE motivator.

Why would Codi or Madison get sat next year? One will play point, and one will play 2 guard. Shelton doesn't come next year.

I wouldn't be surprised if all 7 freshmen stay after this year. PT will be available. What I do wonder is who of Cavanaugh, Green, and Washington will see the minutes. All three need to improve a ton, but there is PT available at the 4.

Green was starting in Canada before his injury.

I don't really want to speculate on this either.

Back