• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lowe back on the Team?

"Lowe allowed the police officers into the apartment and showed the officers where to find the marijuana and digital scales, O’Neill said. He said 8.3 grams of marijuana was seized."

Damn man. I haven't taken criminal procedure but I got to think your best bet in this situation was to make the cops get a warrant.

Im sure he will be back on the team if he doesnt transfer

The man had digital scales and all he wound up pleading to is misdemeanor possession? That is one good lawyer. Welcome back Duran!

The man had digital scales and all he wound up pleading to is misdemeanor possession? That is one good lawyer. Welcome back Duran!

He didn't have a lot of grass, though. If he had an ounce+ on him he would have been in deeper shit.

I will always like Lowe for the Hit he put on fancy pants Bryn Renner.

in my day the boy would have disappered in the middle of the night, never to be heard or seen since

I will always like Lowe for the Hit he put on fancy pants Bryn Renner.

Damn right.

Also, that sequence told us all we needed to know about Fedora and his concern for the safety of his players.

Is James Quander the lawyer the same guy as Jimmy Quander who played for the deacs in the 90s?

Edit: just used the google machine and it is in fact the same guy.

Last edited:
Is James Quander the lawyer the same guy as Jimmy Quander who played for the deacs in the 90s?

Edit: just used the google machine and it is in fact the same guy.

He's good. He was my roommate and convinced me to go to law school.

I'm not sure why he let them in but I'm sure they would have had some sort of probable cause if they were at his apartment in the first place. I don't know how he got off with misdemeanor charges with a scale though. The amount was low but the scale is interesting for sure. North Carolina law I guess.

Hope he's back.

8.3 grams isn't crap. That's a quarter bag.

7 grams in a blunt

tumblr_lgyz1mZQrT1qbm54c.jpg

Back