• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you think Coach Cal is still cheating at Kentucky?

Do you think Coach Cal is still cheating at UK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
Coach Cal has been caught twice in his two previous stops at UMass and Memphis. Do you still believe that even after winning a Natty at UK last year he is still cheating to get recruits?

ETA: For the UK fans on here I will fix the statement....Coach Cal has barely gotten away with cheating at his last two stops. Do you think he is cheating today to get recruits today at UK that he couldn't get before in his clean state?

Last edited:
Coach Cal has been caught twice in his two previous stops at UMass and Memphis. Do you still believe that even after winning a Natty at UK last year he is still cheating to get recruits?

ETA: For the UK fans on here I will fix the statement....Coach Cal has barely gotten away with cheating at his last two stops. Do you think he is cheating today to get recruits today at UK that he couldn't get before in his clean state?

is there any evidence that he's cheated at kentucky? HATERS! he's just THE best recruiter in the game and there's not a close second.

is there any evidence that he's cheated at kentucky? HATERS! he's just THE best recruiter in the game and there's not a close second.

th

Ok then what's the evidence he's cheated at Kentucky?

Ok then what's the evidence he's cheated at Kentucky?

I don't have any...odds are he did since he cheated at his two previous stops though.

Unless if you are just one of those that assumes the best in everybody, which I don't think you are.

I don't have any...odds are he did since he cheated at his two previous stops though.

Unless if you are just one of those that assumes the best in everybody, which I don't think you are.

I'm CalWaitandSee.

I don't think so. It would be completely unnecessary. He has the best facilities, the best track record of putting guys into the NBA, and the best record of tournament success over the past few years.

What are you waiting to see?

Just a reference to people like Doofus who felt they needed to wait for evidence that Bz sucks as a coach despite all the evidence that he does.

I don't know if Cal is cheating. I will say bringing elite recruits to Kentucky doesn't raise red flags.

I don't think so. It would be completely unnecessary. He has the best facilities, the best track record of putting guys into the NBA, and the best record of tournament success over the past few years.

I agree it would be unnecessary.

I just think of it like any other addiction. If you have women, money and the good life then why would you drink? People continue to do it.

If you win the lottery then the same question is raised, yet people continue to do it.

I think it's more of a thing he has to do to prove he can continue to get away with it than anything else.

It's not about basketball, it's more about something in his brain that isn't quite right that makes him continue to feel the need to cheat to prove himself.

Just a reference to people like Doofus who felt they needed to wait for evidence that Bz sucks as a coach despite all the evidence that he does.

I don't know if Cal is cheating. I will say bringing elite recruits to Kentucky doesn't raise red flags.

I never said he didn't suck. I wanted to wait to see what he did at Wake. Two completely different things. I've seen it now and know he isn't the one for us. I can admit when I am wrong about something sports-related.

Just like the (one-sided) conversation we had where you said you'd never been happy with a Wake coach. We know your point-of-view and expect it with pretty much every thread. No reason to get defensive or aggressive about it.

You and I have both shown what our mantra is on this board and we own it.

I never said Cal didn't cheat. I just want to see what he does at Kentucky.

And you love to provoke me without having a real discussion. Anytime you want to talk about Wake sports, let me know.

Back